Max is a Tai Chi Instructor and Tui Na Massage Practitioner living and working in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire. He is fully insured and professionally registered with the Acupuncture / Acutherapy Council and the Tai Chi Union of Great Britain.
“My interest in these Healing Arts began in the mid 90s with my own qigong practice. I loved how the exercises made me feel – calm and relaxed yet strong and full of energy.
In 2001 I trained in Tui Na Massage. I had experienced the health benefits of Traditional Chinese Arts for myself and I wanted to share these with others.
I am so happy I found Tui Na, it really is a powerful healing tool and over the years I have helped many people overcome a wide variety of conditions.
It was also at this time that I began learning Wu Style Tai Chi and associated exercises with Energy Arts. I have found the Energy Arts system amazing – a completely integrated set for a lifetime’s discovery and growth.
In 2012, I qualified as a Tai Chi Instructor with Energy Arts and I am now delighted to be able to share these wonderful health giving practices with you in Cheltenham.”
- Master Practitioner Diploma in Tui Na- Bodyharmonics
- Traditional Chinese Medical Massage & Manipulation- inclusive of sports injury treatment and Tui Na massage with feet- Bodyharmonics
- Diploma in Anatomy and Physiology – Bodyharmonics
- Foundation Level Diploma Tui Na Chinese Massage- Bodyharmonics
- On site Neck and Shoulder Certificate Tui Na and Chinese Massage- Bodyharmonics
- Tui Na Caiqiao Massage- Dr Zhao Tui Na Caiqiao International Therapy Organisation
- Wu Style Tai Chi- Short Form Instructor Training Level 1- Energy Arts Bruce Frantzis